FS: Fender Fat '50s Stratocaster pickups, set - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Other Topics > Trading Post

Old 09-16-2016, 11:20 AM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Chips: 8,186,297,146
tele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to behold
Default FS: Fender Fat '50s Stratocaster pickups, set

I'm selling my Fender CS Fat '50s Stratocaster pups. They are currently installed on a Fender MIM Strat. They are in excellent, mint condition. The leads have not been cut during installation, so they are nice and long. Great sounding pups, just looking for some less vintage, like Fender Noiseless, which I would consider trading for straight up.

$135 shipped. I don't have the box or original paperwork.

I'm not sure which pictures might be best. Contact me and I can send a couple pics.
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2016, 12:56 PM
"E" Cup Heavy Hangers

Chips: 2,889,100,134
DrNeau has a brilliant futureDrNeau has a brilliant futureDrNeau has a brilliant futureDrNeau has a brilliant futureDrNeau has a brilliant futureDrNeau has a brilliant futureDrNeau has a brilliant futureDrNeau has a brilliant futureDrNeau has a brilliant future
Default Re: FS: Fender Fat '50s Stratocaster pickups, set

You looked into the Fluence pups?
Old 09-29-2016, 10:19 PM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Chips: 8,186,297,146
tele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to beholdtele_pathic is a splendid one to behold

I've listened to the Fluence pups on YouTube. Didn't care too much for them. And they're active. I did get a set of Fender Noiseless 4th gen pups for a screamin good deal. They sound great
Old 10-20-2016, 09:54 AM
Forum Moderator / Ball Buster

Chips: 960,731,629
syklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud ofsyklopz has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to syklopz Send a message via MSN to syklopz

I'd take them, but I don't have a strat to put them in.
I know this is not a very popular idea. You don't hear it too often any more but it's the truth. I have taken drugs before and I had a real good time. Sorry. Didn't murder anybody, didn't rape anybody, didn't rob anybody, didn't beat anybody, didn't lose hmm one fucking job, laughed my ass off, and went about my day. Sorry. Now, where's my commercial?
― Bill Hicks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Other Topics > Trading Post