Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

New Poker Table Vinyl: XTREME Vinyl

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  JCinPA 
#1 ·
The newest vinyl that will make all other poker table vinyls obsolete!!!! (ok, I wouldn't go that far...)

But for the price point, it is an excellent choice for poker tables. I am very proud to offer this to you guys, it's really a great product, and I think everyone will love it!

http://www.yourautotrim.com/xtremevinyl.html

17 Colors:
Cut yardage is $8.95 per yard
Full 25 yard rolls is only $6.95 per yard! You just can't beat that with a stick! ;) plus you get to add the discount on top of that....:D

I am offering sample charts on this product for 1 week only.
That starts today! If you need a sample chart, DO NOT ORDER IT THROUGH THE WEBSITE! You will be charged for it if you do...

Shoot me an email at info@yourautotrim.com
with the Subject Line: Free XTREME Sample Card
E-mail me with your name and address and I WILL mail you a chart @ no charge. Limit of 1 per customer

See less See more
#4 ·
YAT, is this more a great quality product at a decent price for economy tables, or your best vinyl. My first one I think I used the Whisper vinyl (from you, of course!), or the Symphony, I can't remember.

When I do #2 it's going to be primo all the way. Is this better than the other stuff? Or at least the equivalent of the other stuff? Or just a great value? I don't want you to bother to send me a free sample unless you think I'd want it for table #2 with a custom Rodda cloth and all.

Thx.

JC

#5 ·
This is not as premo as Whisper or Symphony Classic vinyl...
It's a little thinner than Whisper, but stretches great, has a soft hand, and a leather look

This is going to give people that leather look that Whisper offers @ 1/2 the price

If your going to go all out on a table, the Symphony Classic is my choice

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.