Man Cave Forums - Discussing The Perfect Man Cave banner

New Announcements!

4K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Quads 
#1 ·
I just spent the weekend at a Tony Romo/John Daly poker and golf tournament. We had a blast. I played poker between former Cowboys Larry Brown and Charles Haley. Open bar sponsored by Belvedere Vodka! and free food till 1am.
Just over 100 entries in the poker game - I took 7th, my friend Jay took second.

Also, which is really exciting, was an announcement by Montel Williams. He's now affiliated with PTN (part owner!) and promoting us. PTN is now sponsoring a worldwide charity event for the USO! This is going to be a big deal.
We're going to have online satellite tournaments for active duty military personnel in the coming months.
The top 20 troops to win will be flown to Washington D.C. from anywhere in the world to play a televised final day with celebrities and government leaders. The military has agreed to grant leave and fly the troops from wherever they're stationed! The whole televised event will be played with the goal of raising $50 million to build and sustain a new hospital for brain-injured troops.
How cool is that? Our company is only 6 months old and we've got this kind of a deal now. Tell me how many offshore poker sites would hold a fund raiser for U.S. troops? none.

Guys, I know you or someone you know could use a second source of income. I'm looking to open some more markets. My wife and I are working this business in our spare time. PTN is paying our bills and bankrolled 2 trips to Vegas. Getting started is cheap ($250) and I can help you get your initial investment back within a month before your credit card statement comes.

PM if you want to know more.

Me and Montel

A Daly occurrence

Long-driving golfer John Daly strolled into a standing-room-only crowd of celebrity VIPs on Monday night at Hully & Mo. He came straight from the golf course, where he was practicing for the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial in Fort Worth.

Tony Romo was co-host of the VIP benefit for the John Daly Foundation that served as the kickoff for Tuesday's second annual Texas Celebrity Shootout Golf Tournament at Brookhaven Country Club.

The quarterback and the golfer were soon huddled, talking about Tony's impressive run at qualifying for the U.S. Open.

At the poker tables, retired defensive end Charles Haley managed not to lose any of his five Super Bowl rings as he played several impressive hands.

See less See more
#12 ·
Interesting. I'da never thought.
I figured he was busto because his show(s) were / have been canceled (not sure of that, just guessing) and when I see him on some loan shark / pay day advance advert on TV. So, I didn't know. If he's good for the PTN gig, then that's marketing 101. Never knew he was a poker player.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.