Trann's Man Cave - The Perfect Man Cave
The Perfect Man Cave  

Go Back   The Perfect Man Cave > Perfect Man Cave > Showcase - Before and After

Old 07-21-2008, 02:54 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Chips: 10,938,629,782
Trann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimps
Send a message via AIM to Trann Send a message via MSN to Trann Send a message via Yahoo to Trann
Default Trann's Man Cave

I'm so enamoured with my own work, I'm going to pseudo-blog it twice...

Enjoy!

Again!

"Limit is like the girl next door, taking patience and time to win over, while No Limit is her sexier, sluttier sister that everyone wants to play with." - Me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2008, 02:56 PM
Badministrator

Chips: 13,839,766,930
Quads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimps
Default Re: Trann's Man Cave

You're not done yet?
Old 07-21-2008, 02:58 PM
PMC Banker / Loan Officer

Chips: 42,606
Gerdass is a pretty cool catGerdass is a pretty cool cat

Did you remove the time stamp from the pics you took 2 years ago?

Old 07-21-2008, 03:05 PM
"C" Cup

Chips: 42,767
doughboy63 is a pretty cool catdoughboy63 is a pretty cool cat

Totally jealous! I want to finish ours so bad. How much experience did you have before taking on the electrical? I need to rewire our house(circa192 before I start closing in the basement walls. It is about the only trade that I am hesistant on doing my own work.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Trann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimpsTrann is the pimp of pimps
Send a message via AIM to Trann Send a message via MSN to Trann Send a message via Yahoo to Trann

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboy63
How much experience did you have before taking on the electrical? I need to rewire our house(circa192 before I start closing in the basement walls. It is about the only trade that I am hesistant on doing my own work.
None.

Replaced a light fixture here, a new dimmer switch there, but no "new" wiring.

But, as many have said, it's not hard. Shut down the breakers. Get a multimeter/circuit tester and check before you fiddle. Be aware of loads (how many things will be on one circuit drawing power), derated devices (eg, wall switches can only power N-x watts when put in a multi-gang box), and don't cross the streams. Er, wires. I've only zapped myself twice so far. Just little nibbles.

All my new circuits are wired and run back to the main junction box. There is plenty of wire for the hookup but that's where I stopped: the only thing I won't be doing is the main power shutoff and breaker installation. My nephew is doing electrical work as his profession and he's going to lend a hand so it gets done right the first time.

"Limit is like the girl next door, taking patience and time to win over, while No Limit is her sexier, sluttier sister that everyone wants to play with." - Me.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:42 PM
Plastic Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdass
Did you remove the time stamp from the pics you took 2 years ago?
One year, two months, if you please.

In all seriousness, I'm happy with the progress to date. We're ringing up mudders now and I'm starting on the ceiling lights...

Old 07-21-2008, 03:45 PM
Badministrator

Quads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimpsQuads is the pimp of pimps

mudders ?

Is that something you hang your tuque on?
Old 07-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Banned.

Chips: 844,239
Moddy is the pimp of pimpsModdy is the pimp of pimpsModdy is the pimp of pimpsModdy is the pimp of pimpsModdy is the pimp of pimpsModdy is the pimp of pimpsModdy is the pimp of pimpsModdy is the pimp of pimpsModdy is the pimp of pimpsModdy is the pimp of pimpsModdy is the pimp of pimps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quads
mudders ?

Is that something you hang your tuque on?
No yuo sillay! It's what fodders marry!
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Dude. How messed up is it that now every time we see someone missing a limb, the first thing we think of is "Damn, wonder if I could sneak a pic of this for Moddy." -bigslickwood

Asking moddy for pr0n is like russian roulette.
-Voodoo Daddy

Moddy, your perversity has affected us all. -Zemo

Uh yeah you are a sick fuck if you get off to that shit. -ACE'S FULL
Old 07-21-2008, 05:39 PM
"Double D" Fun Bags

Chips: 48,372,045
Irish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimpsIrish is the pimp of pimps

Nice update Trann, the lighting for the stairs came out great.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Badministrator

It's really not all that bad as it is.

Slight step down from the B, and perhaps a step up from my place.
Advertisement

The Perfect Man Cave > Perfect Man Cave > Showcase - Before and After